[LRUG] May meeting - details

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 01:21:16 PDT 2008

Hi all,

The internet told me in a dream last night that the LRUG site has been
updated with details of the May meeting.  The scribbled notes in my dream
journal reveal the meeting will be something like this:

* Tom Armitage talking about getting a pet project off the ground using one
of his own recent projects as an example.
* Tim Becker talking about some secret meta programming tool.

Luckily, my dream also revealed a URL with more details:
http://lrug.org/meetings/2008/04/24/may-2008-meeting/

Do the registration dance with Skills Matter (
http://skillsmatter.com/event/ruby-on-rails/london-ruby-user-group-may-meeting)
and we'll see you on the 12th of May.

Muz