[LRUG] Rails developers needed

Chris Parsons chris at edendevelopment.co.uk
Wed Feb 20 05:00:55 PST 2008

Hi all,

LRUG to the rescue! We're expanding again and are looking for some
Rails developers:

http://jobs.37signals.com/jobs/3220

CVs to jobs at edendevelopment.co.uk if you're interested.

Thanks guys!
Chris

PS: <rant>Does anyone else find the use of the term Rockstar or Ninja
in job ads almost makes you feel physically sick? It's like, "Hey,
here's a bandwagon! Quick, before it gets away!" It's not like rails
developers play Glastonbury regularly, or have spent years perfecting
their Ninjutsu-fu. We sit in offices and type at nice computers.
Occasionally we might draw some diagrams. And perhaps chat. Rarely do
we sweep a katana from our jeans and bisect a particularly nasty bug
_clean in two_ in one smooth move.</rant>