[LRUG] Rails developers needed

Dafydd Rees daf at dafydd.net
Wed Feb 20 06:09:23 PST 2008

Chris Parsons wrote:

> PS: <rant>Does anyone else find the use of the term Rockstar or Ninja
> in job ads almost makes you feel physically sick? It's like, "Hey,
> here's a bandwagon! Quick, before it gets away!" It's not like rails

It's not quite as good as "heavyweight/middleweight media developer
required".

Now I understand why the iMac had a hockey-puck mouse - so that it's
comfy when wearing boxing gloves!

I've got this picture in my mind of "rockstar" rails developer throwing
a 20" CRT out of a 10th story window in Canary Wharf...

--
Dr Dafydd Rees
+44 (0)7968 486 880