[LRUG] lead developer role for Oxford start-up

John Hornbaker hornbaker at parthenoncomputing.com
Fri Feb 22 08:49:59 PST 2008

I'm posting this on behalf of an Oxford friend/colleague...

    Optimor is looking for an experienced lead web developer
    to build our data-driven web service. This is an
    excellent opportunity to build a product from concept to
    launch while working with a talented team of developers
    and mathematicians.

    Optimor's next generation comparison technology provides
    personalised and accurate recommendations to consumers,
    integrating state-of-the-art research in mathematical
    statistics by senior Oxford academics. We are an Oxford
    based start-up, funded by Europe's leading early stage
    investors, The Accelerator Group, and the DTI.

     We're looking for a good developer with Rails and
    general web app experience, and we promise you'll like
    us. The details are found here:
    <http://optimorlabs.com/web_developer.html>

 John

 --