[LRUG] Low usage production server options?

Satish Kota satishkota at heurionconsulting.com
Sat Jan 12 22:16:08 PST 2008

Yeah Slice host is one of the best ones

But there are many
the secondary ones to note are Site5, engineyard (quite
costly but very good service), media temple, vpsland

Rails machina seems to be ok
bcos they give you the product with gems in
place
and also they have a very simple method of deployment for which they
have a gem
 it took us about 1 hr to get a test app up and running

Regards
Satish N Kota

  _____