[LRUG] REST (again)

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 08:47:28 PST 2008

For anyone still wondering about REST and rails - there's a fairly long and
involved thread on rails-talk going on right now that might be of interest.

If you are subscribed, it has the subject: "WHY Rest"

If you're not, then here's a weblink:
http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk/browse_thread/thread/beee7117e23b5fbd

Cheers,

Muz