[LRUG] Lead Developer Role coming soon for Channel4 Education Project

Antonio Gould antonio.gould at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 01:59:02 PST 2008

Hi all,

In April we're going to be looking for a full time Rails based Lead
Developer for a new Channel 4 Education, web-based project. We're
going to have to hire quite swiftly so are keen to find some potential
candidates in advance.

Please do let us know if you're interested or pass on to anyone else
that might be.

Full information here: http://www.mavericktv.co.uk/4pioneers

I may also try to come to the meet on Monday if anyone's interested in
having a chat about it.

Regards,

Antonio Gould

--