[LRUG] BlueCloth and \n

Kevin Fullerton kevin.fullerton at shotgun-suicide.co.uk
Fri Mar 7 04:02:52 PST 2008

OK, I'm probably doing something completely wrong here, but if I have the following source file

## Heading

Quote below

> Test
> * List 1
> * List 2

And run it through BlueCloth::new(str).to_html it leaves the \n characters in the HTML output which then show in the output - for example

If I then look at that in a HTML page, it keeps the \n in-place - do I need to strip this out or is it some other configuration problem?

Many thanks

Kevin Fullerton