[LRUG] UK salaries? Just curious...

Alvaro Perez alvaro.pmartinez at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 04:15:19 PST 2008

I guess the problem here is that even 30K+ salary workers cannot
afford to go out every weekend, whereas in other parts of the country
and in other countries is possible even for students, in spite of the
higher wages in absolute figures here. That applies as well to other
things not only parties and alcohol (that is a basic necessity
indeed!). I understand what Kenneth means, but I think London is
pretty cool anyway.

This is my first post in the group, so hello everyone ;)