[LRUG] UK salaries? Just curious...

Daniel Tenner daniel.ruby at tenner.org
Fri Mar 7 06:34:34 PST 2008

Well, you quickly get accustomed to the fact that you have to pay in
one week the amount that you'd pay in a month for a similarly sized
accommodation elsewhere. It just means you live somewhere much
smaller :-) So you don't actually spend more - you just live in a much
smaller flat.

As for transport, so long as you're in London, a monthly travelcard
should pretty well sort that out.

Daniel