[LRUG] April meeting idea: If you show me yours, I'll show you mine

James McCarthy james2mccarthy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 08:41:33 PDT 2008

I would welcome it, breaks things up a little and makes it less
reliant on people having to prepare a bunch of slides. What about the
inverse of that too, how about the "I did this but it made me feel
dirty, how would you do it differently"?

Maybe the latter is lends itself better to a smaller group though.