[LRUG] CompletelyNovel.com seeks ruby developer

Oliver Brooks oliver at completelyNovel.com
Thu May 8 04:48:23 PDT 2008

 About the Job
We need an enthusiastic and skilled RoR developer to work with us to finish
the first release of CompletelyNovel.com. We are looking for someone who is
entrepreneurial, can add valuable skills to our team and has a desire to
take their project to the limit of its potential.

The pay is competitive, the work and arrangement is flexible and there are
options available.  We are looking for someone in London to work from our
site near Highbury and Islington.  It is a full time position for the next 6
months.  We are looking for someone with experience with ActiveMerchant,
Scriptaculous and prototype AJAX libraries, AWS and linux server deployment.

About CompletelyNovel.com

CompletelyNovel.com is a place for books, readers, authors and publishers.
It links both online and offline aspects of the book industry together in an
exciting new way to bring a well established industry fully up to speed with
the 21st Century.

Contact us
The job is available now so if you're interested please get in touch on
07789815858 or oliver at completelynovel.com and we'll meet up for a coffee.
Cheers
Oli