[LRUG] Sending a newsletter from rails

Joel Chippindale joel.chippindale at gmail.com
Fri May 23 01:00:28 PDT 2008

Kevin,
If you do go down this route then I recommend you use edge BackgrounDRb and
packet v 0.1.6 (see
http://gnufied.org/2008/05/21/bleeding-edge-version-of-backgroundrb-for-better-memory-usage/)
because the current version of BackgrounDRb seems to intermittently hang on
longer running tasks (at least in the environments we have used it in).

J.