[LRUG] re rails + openid + oauth

pj pjnetsolutions at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 01:01:04 PDT 2008

Basically, I've spent the last 2 months doing another technology within a
large corporate (!) and haven't touched ruby or rails for most of that time.
:(

I've come back to starting a new project, and we're trying to build an API
based service, and there is too much rails 1.x content on the net for oauth
and openid that it's all getting a bit confused.

So, I'm just after a couple of rails 2.x plugins for oauth and openid or at
the very least, a tutorial on this.

The rails 1.x content is just getting in the way now :(

Paul