[LRUG] Social Innovation Meetup tonight

Tom Taylor tom at tomtaylor.co.uk
Wed Oct 1 04:37:53 PDT 2008

Some of you might be interested in the Social Innovation meetup
happening tonight:

http://web.meetup.com/158/
http://www.sicamp.org/

"Social Innovation Meetups are informal evenings bringing software
developers and designers together with those at the sharp end of
social problems to share knowledge and skills."

A few LRUG regulars and I were at the weekend event in December - beer
was had and code was written. A couple of real projects emerged from
it, and hopefully there's more to be had.

I can't make it, but if you've got an idea for a social venture, or
just want to let some skills to a worthy project in progress, it's the
event for you.

Tom