[LRUG] [ANN] Ruby Manor tickets now available

James Adam james at lazyatom.com
Wed Oct 1 15:06:37 PDT 2008

Firstly, apologies if you've already received this information. But in
case you haven't....

Ruby Manor Registration Super Monkey Tiger Force, GO!
Tickets for the most bad-ass'd Ruby shindig the Commonwealth has ever
seen are now available!

Ruby Manor, our little conference experiment in London on the 22nd of
November 2008, is now ready to accept registrations at http://rubymanor.eventwax.com/ruby-manor-2008
  - our robot operators are ready and waiting for your form inputs!

Ticket options
-----------
The Standard ticket will give you access to a day of solid Ruby
nonsense - speakers, hanging out, "chillaxing", and hacking - for only
£12. Can you believe how cheap that is?

Or, you could upgrade to the Silver ticket, which gives you all the
benefits of our Standard package, but includes a silver foil hat to
ward off the thought police! Silver tickets are only £12 too.

Or, if money is no object, will you upgrade to the £12 ultimate
PLATINUM ticket? Who knows what treasures await its holder!

There are plenty of other great-value packages available now, but
supplies *are* limited - please register at http://rubymanor.eventwax.com/ruby-manor-2008
  now!

Huh?
----
What is Ruby Manor? A quick look at http://rubymanor.org should
explain it. London. 22nd November 2008. Wotcha.

Thanks, and we hope to see you there.

James Adam
Murray Steele