[LRUG] [JOB] Rails Developers Wanted

Andy rails_nut at hotpop.com
Thu Apr 9 10:36:03 PDT 2009

Okay, seems from the discussion here a day or so there are a lot of
passionate rubyists on the list.

I would very much like to work with guys like you ... and my company is
recruiting.

(But please, no recruitment consultants at the moment.)

We work in the realms of public sector recruitment and our rails app
powers 100+ public sector job sites. It's a smallish company (30-35) and
we're recruiting for at least one and possibly two developers, to join a
team of 2. We're just outside the City of London, to the east.

It's an interesting, challenging environment, particularly now that
there's a significant maintenance component to the work alongside new
development, and we absolutely need developers who want to do it right.

We've been doing scrum for 3 years now, we are committed to agile
practices including particularly TDD/BDD.

If you think this might suit you drop me enough info in an email to
persuade me to have a coffee (or other beverage) with you. I'll leave it
up to your discretion as to whether that includes a github URL, your CV,
the dissertation you submitted for your Ph.D or your ranking in the
national table football league.

:)

Andy  (Dev Team Leader)