[LRUG] Last night's LRUG

Jon Gilbraith jon at professionalnerd.com
Wed Apr 22 06:24:59 PDT 2009

Yes, while I think "fun" might not be the first word that comes to mind it
certainly feels good to have tried participating in a meet up from the other
side of things.
I've stuck my slides up on scribd:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/14521535/Slides-from-LRUG-Monday-20th-April-2009-Abstracting-and-modularising-Rails-views-using-Ruby-blocks

And my Blueprint helpers which are a good example of the ideas in action can
be found at my github account:
http://github.com/professionalnerd/ruprint/tree/master

As mentioned at the time I'll write things up in more depth and mail the
group again when that's up.

Cheers,

Jon