[LRUG] Code samples: To do or not to do

Richard Patching richard at edendevelopment.co.uk
Tue Apr 7 09:47:15 PDT 2009

On 7 Apr 2009, at 16:57, Anthony Green wrote:

>> If your leaving after every year, I suggest a career change.
>
> Or be more selective in your choice of employer.

Even better! Like Chris said, it's just as important to interview your
prospective employer as it is for them to interview you. It's also
pretty standard to get a trial period in which both parties can
amicably part ways. That time can be well spent evaluating whether it
is the sort of place in which you want to work.