[LRUG] Geocoding and form submission

Andrew Stewart boss at airbladesoftware.com
Fri Apr 10 03:52:32 PDT 2009

On 10 Apr 2009, at 11:42, Dan Webb wrote:

> Sounds like that to me as well.  You'll probably need to return false
> from the initial submit handler then wait for the gecode service to
> return then re submit the form by calling submit() on it.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I already tried that and it worked well.  However I then got in a
tangle over when my geocoding callback should (re-)submit the form and
when it shouldn't, because the geocoding could also be invoked when
leaving the address field and that in itself shouldn't submit the
form...so I backed it out.  Anyway, I'll have another go with this
approach.

Cheers,
Andy