[LRUG] [JOB] Rails Developers Wanted

Matthew Rudy Jacobs matthewrudyjacobs at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 16:14:49 PDT 2009

Relevant urls are;

jgp.co.uk
JobsGoPublic.com
LGJobs.com
SurreyJobs.info
powered.jobsgopublic.com/environment-agency

Notably, all of these (except the first) run off the same servers, and
the same code.

Basically it is;

"A collection of 80ish white-labelled Job Portals, all powered by a
single engine"

So there are a whole host of interesting challenges;

- customisable application forms
- serving custom content, templates, and features for 80 different
"powered" sites
- pushing job portals even further towards web 7.28 with all sorts of
crazy social features.

But yeah.
Speak to Andy,

he is their Scrum Guru, and Lead Developer.