[LRUG] [JOB] Rails Developers Wanted

James Adam james at lazyatom.com
Thu Apr 16 16:11:27 PDT 2009

While I'm definitely sympathetic to the problem of vague job adverts,
I think we've put Andy through enough here - and let's not forget that
he's been a really good sport about it. Hopefully it's also been
edifying for anyone else thinking of posting a job listing here too.

That said, perhaps any other questions can be directed at him off-
list, for those who might be interested in applying for the job.

Awesome,

James