[LRUG] [JOB] Would you believe it, yet another Rails dev wanted

Paul Doerwald paul at liquidmedia.ca
Fri Apr 17 09:17:28 PDT 2009

In the Toronto Rails community, we have a very good tradition whereby
prospective employers are allowed to get up on a chair, get 2 minutes to
tell about why a developer should want to work for them, and then they
can proceed to buy everyone a drink. Everyone tends to feel they get
good value out of that; developers don't feel taken advantage of, and
employers get an opportunity to make a plea to a willing audience.

Paul.