[LRUG] <insert hilarious September meeting pun here>

James Adam james at lazyatom.com
Tue Aug 25 03:40:06 PDT 2009

Hi everyone.

I've just checked the spreadsheet, and we have 17 people signed up to
do the dojo. I'm sure there must be more than 17 people planning to
attend LRUG in September, so if you are at all interested in
participating, *please* put your name on the sheet against one of the
groups.

Don't worry about declaring your level of Ruby aptitude, if that's
causing you to delay - the main thing is to get your name there so the
dojo can be run as smoothly and effectively as possible.

Here's the link again:
ttp://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ai86AO7glNC9dFg4cEJkSUhOaEpCT0VHNnlWYnFld0E&hl=en_GB

See you all on the 9th!

- James

p.s. Go Zombies.