[LRUG] Full time developers needed asap :-)

Jason Green jason.green at nogeek.org
Tue Aug 25 14:17:54 PDT 2009

Hey All,

If anyone is interested in joining us at Dynamic50 (http://www.dynamic50.com
) on a full time basis, we are currently looking to recruit up to 3
mid-level developers for immediate start to work with us in our new
offices in London.

Salary is circa £30k, we operate on a try out basis, ie come in and
work with us for 2 weeks probation (paid of course), if you like us
and we like you then full time basis thereafter.
I think its a good way to get started as is always quite a leap to
commit to a company from the word go.
This is a really exciting opportunity for you to join a fast growing
company who are looking to become market leaders in the web
consultancy area.

Anyway, if anyone is interested, please contact me directly on
07850732812 or 01865250784 (for the rest of this week), or email: jason.green at dynamic50.com
.

Not wishing to plug (well maybe a little), but our sister company,
Ruby50 (http://www.ruby50.com) has quite a few full time positions and
some freelance work available too with other companies in London and
are currently seeking developers for immediate start. During the
recession, Ruby jobs are still strong, which is deffo a sign of things
to come.

Jason Green

Mob: +44 (0)7850 732812

Jason Green is co-founder of The Fifty Group. The Fifty Group covers a
wide range of specialities including Web Design and Development,
Search and Selection, Web Production, Video production and Hosting.
See http://www.thefiftygroup.com

*** DISCLAIMER ***
This message and any attachments are confidential, and may be
protected by legal privilege. If this has been sent to you in error
please contact the sender as soon as possible.