[LRUG] [job] Senior Rails Developer - Join the Brightbox team!

John Leach john at brightbox.co.uk
Wed Aug 26 07:43:07 PDT 2009

Hi everyone,

we're looking for a Senior Rails Developer slash Project Manager slash
Slash-fiction Writer[1] to join the Brightbox team and we're hoping to
pluck from the plentiful pool of LRUG talent.

The summary is, we need someone to lead development on our internal apps
- the things that manage our "cloud".

The role is full-time and you can work from home, from our office in
Leeds, or a bit of both (the rest of us do a bit of both).

Considerably more detail is available on our blog post:

http://blog.brightbox.co.uk/posts/senior-rails-developer-join-the-brightbox-team

If you're interested, send a hello, a CV and salary expectations to jobs
at the Brightbox UK domain. CVs should be in an open format, preferably
PDF or plain text. Closing date is Friday 11th September 2009.

As always, recruitment agents should e-mail our special recruitment
company email address: root at localhost  (and indeed, two already have!)

Thanks,

John.
--
Serious Rails Hosting: http://www.brightbox.co.uk

[1] All Brightbox slash-fiction is required to feature prominent members
of the Ruby community.