[LRUG] HAML

Glenn Gillen glenn at rubypond.com
Thu Dec 10 08:17:34 PST 2009

On 10 Dec 2009, at 16:02, James Darling wrote:
> * It encourages divitis: This is true, but worth the payoff, HAML on the whole encourages you to write cleaner, more semantic HTML. The syntactic sugar of semantic HAML is super sweet.

I'm curious about this one, as I've found it just the opposite.

My only complaint having been using it for what feels like a couple of years now is the whole 'succeed(".") do' type syntax when you want to put a character at the end of an interpreted line.

Otherwise, I've nothing but praise for both it and SASS.

Glenn