[LRUG] SE/ CSD Team Leader Role at BBC Audio and Music

Anthony Green Anthony.Green at bbc.co.uk
Tue Feb 3 02:18:08 PST 2009

Apologies. Apparently the link I previously email was for internal
applicants only. Its now appeared in  Arial so I'll assume it'll be
available to external applicants via the jobs website soon.

> I like the BBC (though I don't think I'm skilled enough to work there),
>so I
> thought they might like to sort the navigability out before wishing to attract
> high-calibre engineers? It's the details that count, you know.

Like many of our sites I believe this one is outsourced.
We're a large organisation not all the work is our own and standards can go
down as up as well.
If you're interested in working for A&Mi the best place to get a feel for
what its like is the Radio Labs blog

Best

--
Anthony Green