[LRUG] [ANN] RailsCamp Paris 2, March 7th 2009.

Jean-François Trân jftran at rubyfrance.org
Fri Feb 20 07:39:08 PST 2009

Hello,

Ruby France association and Sun Microsystems have the pleasure
to announce the second edition of RailsCamp Paris. This BarCamp
will take place on Saturday, March 7th 2009 at Sun's office (Sun
Customer Briefing Center, 42 avenue d'Iéna, Paris 16e, France).

This event is free and open to all, you can register here :
(capacity 100 people, already +70 people, so don't wait if you're
interested !)

http://railscampparis2.heroku.com

The RailsCamp Paris will be dedicated to Ruby on Rails of course,
and thanks to the Merge, to Merb as well. Sessions/Talks will be
mostly in french, but it's possible to do a talk in english.
The day after, Sunday March 8th 2009, we plan to organize maybe
a Merb MashPit, that is, people in small groups would code and hack
Merb applications from scratch.

For any question, feel free to contact me at jftran (at) rubyfrance (dot) org

Useful links
Ruby France : http://www.rubyfrance.org
Wiki page on RailsCamp Paris 2 : http://barcamp.org/RailsCampParis2
Twitter : @rubyfrance and @railscampparis