[LRUG] London Rails Conference, speakers

Mark Coleman mark at breakthrough-workshop.com
Sat Feb 21 07:01:23 PST 2009

Thanks :)
I like those topics too. I'm just reading The RSpec Book beta. Its
well worth it so far. IMO the 'syntactic sugar' can also be thought of
as 'development philosophy' designed to encourage a change in the way
people think about the dev process; but I think James Adam made a
bunch of comments a lot more eloquently than I can. I will finish the
book and think about commenting then :)

My Ruby topic of choice would be Maglev. It looks really interesting,
but there is not a lot out there about it.

Is anyone interested in Windows rails development?I understand it has
some problems, are there a lot of people put off Rails development
because of that?