[LRUG] London Rails Conference, speakers

Mark Coleman mark at breakthrough-workshop.com
Sat Feb 21 07:13:09 PST 2009

On 21 Feb 2009, at 11:14, Vahagn Hayrapetyan wrote:

> A Ruby-only topic (ie, not necessarily Rails-related). Like for
> instance, tales from the frontiers of projects such as Rubinius, the
> Ruby gcc, etc. Alternatively, "the most exciting / groundbreaking
> Ruby / Rails project of the past 3 months".

I'm trying to google about ruby gcc, but I'm not having much luck, any
pointers? I don't know anything about this...

Mark Coleman
Director
Breakthrough Workshop
http://www.breakthrough-workshop.com/

tel: 0701 423 6275

Breakthrough Workshop Ltd. Registered in England. Registration Number
06136454. Registered Office: Bingham House, 4 Wrotham Road, Borough
Green, KENT, TN15 8DB.