[LRUG] Wrong email address in previous job post

Max Williams max at new-bamboo.co.uk
Mon Feb 2 06:08:10 PST 2009

Hi All,

In a fit of malco-ordination, I managed to create an email address
(jobs at new-bamboo.co.uk) which was only accessible to internal email
addresses (confusion caused by google mail administration UI). This
means that if anyone sent their CVs in as a response to my previous
email, they have effectively been directed into a black hole of doom.

If you would like to resend these, we will have a look. Very sorry for
any inconvenience.

Max

--
Max Williams
Co-Founder and Director, New Bamboo

Creating fresh, flexible and fast-growing web applications is our passion.

+44 (0)77 6673 1612

+44 (0)20 7099 7486
http://www.new-bamboo.co.uk