[LRUG] London RoR Conference, July '09 ?

Mark Coleman mark at breakthrough-workshop.com
Tue Feb 3 17:22:07 PST 2009

I just wanted to say thanks for your input, I've been cogitating on it
this week.

I've got some great responses from some potential speakers, but I'm
not quite ready to commit to announcing a conference yet, I still have
a bit more work to do there - specifically, ensuring that the dates
(24-25th July) are OK.

I'm trying to make it un-like Ruby Manor, since that style of event
seems to be very well served by the ruby manor group already. I'm
hoping to get a few more speakers from farther afield, the sort that
UK people might normally have to travel a lot further to go see.
Hence, it will have to be more pricey, but hopefully still good value :)

Thanks,
Mark