[LRUG] London Rails Conference, speakers

Mark Coleman mark at breakthrough-workshop.com
Fri Feb 20 14:48:58 PST 2009

Hi All,

Thanks again for some very helpful comments I got back from my last
posts about holding an event in London in July.
I've been busy  investigating & organising things, and it's looking
very promising..

I've also been trying to contact people who might be interested in
talking, but getting contact details can be astonishingly tricky
sometimes, so I thought I'd ask here again.  If you are interested in
giving a talk at all, please contact me.

Also, I'd love to hear what you think are the most interesting topics
you'd like to hear about? TDD? RMM?
What would be your top three, across the whole spectrum of rails topics?

Thanks,
Mark