[LRUG] London Rails Conference, speakers

Vahagn Hayrapetyan vahagnh at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 03:14:26 PST 2009

OK, here's my pick:

   - Merb and the Merge
   - BDD (because I have a suspicion that it is syntactic sugar for
   integration testing, and would like to be proven wrong)
   - A Ruby-only topic (ie, not necessarily Rails-related). Like for
   instance, tales from the frontiers of projects such as Rubinius, the Ruby
   gcc, etc. Alternatively, "the most exciting / groundbreaking Ruby / Rails
   project of the past 3 months".

Cheers,
Vahagn