[LRUG] London RoR Conference, July '09 ?

wendy wendy at skillsmatter.com
Wed Jan 28 07:00:40 PST 2009

See my previous email re RoR eXchange 2009 - we'll definitely print a
T-shirt!!

Wendy Devolder
CEO

Tel +44 0207 1072620
Skype wendyskillsmatter
wendy.devolder at skillsmatter.com
	<http://skillsmatter.com/skills-matter-featured-event.html>
Get this and other badges for your blog, email signature, and profile
*here...* <http://www.skillsmatter.com/go/community/>
Skills Matter
1 Sekforde Street, London, EC1R 0BE
Tel: 0207 107 2620, Fax: 0207 107 2621