[LRUG] Looking to the future: January and February

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 06:51:12 PST 2009

Skills Matter have put up their registration page for the January meeting:
http://skillsmatter.com/event/ruby-on-rails/lrug-january so you can register
if you are coming or not.  I'll throw up an placeholder on the lrug site and
upcoming too.  But right now, there's no content at all.

Has anyone got anything they'd like to show off, ask questions about, hold a
discussion on?  Anything?  Otherwise we might as well just meet up in the
pub.  If you're one of the people that said at the December meeting you
might have something for January, please do get in touch, even if it's just
to say, "sorry, no can do". (I won't judge, I've hardly even seen a computer
these past 2 weeks).

Muz

ps - if we don't manage to get something "proper" organised for the 12th,
the London Geek Nights are having a "alternatives to rails" evening on the
27th (
http://londongeeknights.wetpaint.com/page/Don%27t+get+tied+to+the+Rails) if
you need a January ruby fix.