[LRUG] London RoR Conference, July '09 ?

Paul Wilson merecomplists01 at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 28 02:40:15 PST 2009

On 28 Jan 2009, at 09:31, Murray Steele wrote:

> There's also the Rails Exchange in May and the team behind RubyFools
> are planning a similar event in London sometime in the latter half
> of the year.  And that's just the events in London.  I'm sure other
> Rails Conf Europe replacements will pop up on the continent too
> (EuRoKo, Paris On Rails, Conferencia Rails).

And of course, Scotland on Rails (including Marcel Molian, Jim
Weirich, Dave Thomas, Yehuda Katz, Scott Chacon, and not forgetting
LRUG's very own George Palmer and Abdel Saleh).

2 days, 2 tracks 150 quid (with Earlybird, which doesn't have too long
to run).

http://scotlandonrails.com/schedule

Paul Wilson
http://merecomplexities.com