[LRUG] Netbooks and Rails development

Anthony Green Anthony.Green at bbc.co.uk
Wed Mar 4 04:10:17 PST 2009

I think the Dell mini is SSD only, which if like me you use your netbook to
watch Rails Conf videos on the train is disadvantageous.

The latest OS X iDeneb works pretty well on the Acer Aspire One for those
you've already purchased one.
( No sleep or microphone and the wifi needs a card replacement.)