[LRUG] Job Posting

Hakan Şenol Ensari hakan.ensari at theorydot.com
Mon Nov 9 02:37:50 PST 2009

Ahoj Ruby community,

These days, I'm juggling too many things at my company and need help
completing an accounting app I’m writing up to do away with (our unhealthy
reliance on) Quickbooks.

If you're curious, a rough draft is up here:

http://bookkeeper.heroku.com

My biggest concern is that we have something usable and tested done as
quickly as possible.

I prefer to collaborate rather than delegate.

While it may sound cliche, if it is a good match, there will be plenty of
opportunity ahead, contract-based or otherwise.

Please mail your professional details and an idea of rates to:

whatsthedeadline at papercavalier.com

Thanks,
Hakan

http://ultra.bohe.me