[LRUG] FW: RDFObjects: RDF as Ruby Objects

Anthony Green Anthony.Green at bbc.co.uk
Wed Nov 11 02:03:25 PST 2009

------ Forwarded Message
From: Nicholas Humfrey <Nicholas.Humfrey at bbc.co.uk>

-----Original Message-----
From: public-rdf-ruby-request at w3.org on behalf of Ross Singer
Subject: RDFObjects: RDF as Ruby Objects

Hi everybody.  For the last couple of months I've been working on a
project to simplify my interaction with RDF in my Ruby apps.

Now that I've been using it in a couple of applications, it's mostly
working as I originally intended -- enough that I thought others might
want to poke at it as well and see if it's useful.  Basically it
models RDF resources as Ruby objects by using OpenStructs.

It has parsers for RDF/XML, ntriples, RDF/JSON and RDFa.  It can
serialize as RDF/XML and ntriples.

The README is probably the easiest introduction to its syntax:

http://github.com/rsinger/RDFObjects

The rdocs (which, admittedly, need more documentation) can be found here:
http://rdoc.info/projects/rsinger/RDFObjects

Anyway, I hope this is useful to somebody.  I'm open to comments,
criticism, ideas, git pushes, or whatever.

Thanks,
-Ross.

------ End of Forwarded Message

http://www.bbc.co.uk/