[LRUG] Googley Wavey Invitey

Vahagn Hayrapetyan vahagnh at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 04:47:05 PST 2009

> PS, I'm the only Jocke Selin. ;)

If there's another Vahagn Hayrapetyan on this list, here are the possible
consequences:

   1. Ruby attracts the best people in the world
   2. The best people in the world have the same names
   3. We should start thinking about how to preserve ourselves from natural
   disasters so that the world will not lose all the best people at the same
   time. Ie, even if our names collide we must avoid physical collision as much
   as possible. And here we get back to the original topic of the thread, which
   was of course 2012.

/ Vahagn (hopefully the only one).