[LRUG] Reasons for Postgres

Omar Qureshi omaraliqureshi at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 16 12:37:56 PST 2009

The best thing is not have to worry about the confusion over whether to use
InnoDB over MyISAM on certain tables. Postgres offers the FTS that MyISAM
gives (if you're into having the FTS not tied into Sphinx or something
else), whilst also giving you the referential integrity that InnoDB gives -
without a thought!