[LRUG] Opportunity for Ruby developers

Rob Holland rob.holland at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 12:07:01 PDT 2009

On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 6:25 PM, Dominic Potter
<dominicpotter at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

> In keeping with our ethos as an organisation, we don't need you to have bags
> of experience - just talent, enthusiasm and commitment to what we're trying
> to do. And if there is a more experienced developer willing to offer
> guidance to younger Ruby developers as part of the work we would love to
> have you all involved.

Dom,

I'm interested in being involved and I'm happy to help other
developers learn new skills. I'm fluent in test-driven design using
Cucumber and RSpec, implementing in Rails or Sinatra.

I've been working with Rails for about three years working on
applications such as TPOL
http://www.inversepath.com/product-oval.html.

You can find my linkedin profile at:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/robholland and github at