[LRUG] The October meeting, what to do?

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 05:51:56 PDT 2009

2009/9/17 Brent Snook <brent at fuglylogic.com>

> 2009/9/16 Roland Swingler <roland.swingler at gmail.com>:
> > Hey - I'd really be interested in hearing more about bumps - I saw
> > your post on the cucumber mailing list about it, but haven't had time
> > to look into it.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Roland
>
> Cool, if people are interested in Bumps I could do 15-20 minutes on that
> alone.

Ok - I'll put you down for one slot and you can cover whichever of your
libraries you want.  Cheers for volunteering.

So, any other takers?

I could see if Francis from My Society fancies doing something about
http://www.mysociety.org/2009/09/17/whatdotheyknow-growing-pains-and-ruby-memory-leaks/.
 Not sure if he's up for it or available, but would people be interested in
me chasing him up?  And is there any particular part of that tale people
might prefer to have covered?

Muz