[LRUG] Job Opportunity/ies

Jason Green jason.green at nogeek.org
Thu Sep 10 11:43:33 PDT 2009

Hi all,

Sorry for the repeat post, but just to let you know that we are still
hiring here at Dynamic50 and the stakes have gone up...

We are looking for full-time developers who can hit the ground running.
You will be working on a variety of fun projects in our offices, no
CSS or design is required we have that covered.

Experience of using RSPEC and Cucumber is a must, as is an active
involvement in the rails community.

Pay: Negotiable for the right candidate / s

Jason Green

Mob: +44 (0)7850 732812

Jason Green is co-founder of The Fifty Group. The Fifty Group covers a
wide range of specialities including Web Design and Development,
Search and Selection, Web Production, Video production and Hosting.
See http://www.thefiftygroup.com

*** DISCLAIMER ***
This message and any attachments are confidential, and may be
protected by legal privilege. If this has been sent to you in error
please contact the sender as soon as possible.