[LRUG] The codes

Ivan Sanchez s4nchez at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 00:58:22 PDT 2009

   In my experience that's a good approach. Normally I suggest people
to contribute by showing more than talking (unless, of course, if the
pair is getting stuck and need help). It helps keeping the flow and
encourages people to overcome their fear of showing their skills in
front of everyone.

--
Ivan Sanchez
http://www.isanchez.net