[LRUG] Looking to hand over a project

James Stewart jystewart at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 09:01:43 PDT 2010

Over the past couple of months I've been doing a little work helping an organisation get their trio of gargantuan rails apps under control. There's quite a bit of pruning work to do, almost no test coverage to rely on, and quite a bit of frontend work needed. It's becoming clear that they're going to need more time over the next few months than I can offer so I'm looking for a good freelance rails developer to hand it over to.

I'm hoping to be at LRUG next week (for the first time in ages) so either grab me there or drop me an email if you'd be interested.

James.

--
James Stewart
http://www.ketlai.co.uk | jys at ketlai.co.uk