[LRUG] August approaches

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 07:51:43 PDT 2010

Hey everybody,

The August meeting is fast approaching and we still need another talk.  It
needn't be anything long or terribly prepared, just get up and tell us about
something for 5 minutes or so.

We'd be terribly grateful.

Murray

(ps. Project github-volunteer-a-tron has stalled due to my
lazi^H^H^H^Hworkload so I'll have find a speaker the old fashioned way this
month).