[LRUG] Protocol question

Terry S terry at tttinternational.com
Tue Mar 9 06:37:54 PST 2010

Thank you to everyone who replied to this: we've got someone who's
going to do this now.

Lots of people have pointed out that this should be a simple install,
and I'd agree, but having tried it on several machines and only
getting it working properly on 1, and having spent several days
working through some excellent blog posts, whilst running up against
numerous Snow Leopard config "gotchas", we decided to just get someone
who's done it before to do the install, hence the post.

At least we'll be giving something back to at least one of the members
of the group if we pay them for their time :o)